Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Holidays

Wow! I can't believe how fast summer and Autumn flew! Here we are upon the holiday season again! I am hoping this is the year that Mark finally enjoys the holiday season. We are blessed to have Jaxon with us this week and last night he helped us put up our tree, in order to get the boys involved, we decorated in the colors they chose so our tree is looking a bit patriotic, Jaxon chose red and Mark chose blue, but it is rather pretty! Since Mark does not read our blog I am so excited about Christmas this year. I found out that when he was a little boy he wanted a Teddy Ruxpin for Christmas...well he never got one, soooo I am getting him one! I know a bit childish but sometimes I think we all need to feel like a kid again! Happy Holidays to everyone!!

1 comment:

Fonzareli said...

Please post pics of your tree on FB for all of us to see! I remember doing a patriotic tree in my office when I worked at the cheese plant and honestly it was my favorite! HAPPY HOLIDAYS MANDY!!!